On this page:
Definition of the noun 440 yards
What does 440 yards mean as a name of something?
- a unit of length equal to a quarter of 1 mile
- lexical domain: Quantities - nouns denoting quantities and units of measure
- synonym of 440 yards: quarter mile
- more generic terms: linear measure / linear unit = a unit of measurement of length
- part of: international mile / land mile / mi / mile / stat mi / statute mile = a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 440 Yards
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Outdoor — 440 yards, held "by New York A. C. at Travers Island. N. Y., July 29; R. M. Ritter, City A. C, won. 6m.
:29 3-4 440 yards—M. W. Long ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 440 Yards
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about 440 Yards
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '440 yards"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of 440 Yards to find many related words and phrases!