- 442 a.k.a. Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a landlocked country in Western Europe. It is bordered by Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east, and France to the south. It comprises two principal regions: the Oesling in the north as part of the Ardennes massif, and the Gutland in the south. Luxembourg had a population of 524,853 in October 2012 and has an area of 2,586 square kilometres, making it one of the smallest sovereign nations in Europe.
- also known as Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Luxemburg
- founded on (199 years ago)
- part of Europe, Western Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- part: capital of Luxembourg / Luxembourg-Ville / Luxembourg City / Luxemburg = the capital and largest city of Luxembourg
- member of: Common Market / EC / EEC / EU / Europe / European Community / European Economic Community / European Union = an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members; NATO / North Atlantic Treaty Organization = an international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security; Benelux = a customs union comprising Belgium and Netherlands and Luxembourg
- member: Luxembourger / Luxemburger = a native or inhabitant of Luxembourg
- read more about Luxembourg (country)
- 442 a.k.a. Wawona Hotel and Pavilion: The Wawona Hotel is a historic hotel located within southern Yosemite National Park, in California. It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1987, and is on the National Register of Historic Places .
- read more about Wawona Hotel and Pavilion
442 a.k.a. Chilton is a publisher.
442 a.k.a. The Road West is an American Western television series that aired on NBC from September 12, 1966 to May 1, 1967 for twenty-nine episodes with rebroadcasts continuing until August 28. The hour-long series, sponsored by Kraft Foods, aired in the 9 p.m. Eastern Monday time slot opposite The Andy Griffith Show and Family Affair on CBS and the crime drama Felony Squad and the prime time soap opera Peyton Place on ABC. Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall originally alternated with the series as monthly specials.
- begun on and completed on (48 years ago)
- 29 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
- 442 a.k.a. Other aneurysm is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 442 a.k.a. Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores is an industry.
- 442 a.k.a. asparagine synthetase-like 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 442 to learn how to say it correctly!