446 a.k.a. Macau, also spelled Macao, is one of the two Special Administrative Regions of the People's Republic of China, the other being Hong Kong. Macau lies on the western side of the Pearl River Delta across from Hong Kong, which is about 64 kilometers to the east, and it is also bordered by Guangdong Province to the north and the South China Sea to the east and south. With an estimated population of around 624,000 living in an area of 31.3 km², it is the most densely populated region in the world.
- also known as Macao, Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China, Macao SAR
- founded in (458 years ago)
- country: China
- instance of: possession = a territory that is controlled by a ruling state
- read more about Macau (country)
446 a.k.a. Bridge is a publisher.
"446" a.k.a. "The Star Conquerors" is a book by Ben Bova.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1959
- 446 a.k.a. Legionella pneumophila is a thin, aerobic, pleomorphic, flagellated, non-spore forming, Gram-negative bacterium of the genus Legionella. L. pneumophila is the primary human pathogenic bacterium in this group and is the causative agent of legionellosis or Legionnaires' disease.
- also known as 嗜肺军团菌
- 446 a.k.a. The Littlest Hobo is a Canadian television series based upon a 1958 American film of the same name directed by Charles R. Rondeau. The series first aired from 1963 to 1965 in syndication, and was revived for a popular second run on CTV, spanning six seasons, from October 11, 1979 to March 7, 1985. It starred an ownerless dog.
- 446 a.k.a. Health and Personal Care Stores is an industry.
- also known as sastreria mauricio
- 446 a.k.a. Polyarteritis nodosa and allied conditions is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 446 a.k.a. argininosuccinate synthetase pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 446 to learn how to say it correctly!