4470 a.k.a. Mighty Orbots is an American/Japanese Super robot animated series created in a joint collaboration of TMS Entertainment and Intermedia Entertainment in association with MGM/UA Television. It was directed by veteran anime director Osamu Dezaki and features character designs by Akio Sugino. The series aired from September 8, 1984 to December 15, 1984 on Saturday mornings in the United States on ABC and later on in Japan by Animax, totaling up to 13 episodes.
- also known as 戰鬥王
- begun on and completed on (30 years ago)
- countries: Japan, United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Science Fiction, Comedy, Mecha
- 4470 a.k.a. Lemna gibba is a species of Lemna with distribution in temperate areas in Europe, including Britain, to the Himalayas, Africa, South America and North America. This duckweed is one of Britain's most common small water plants, which forms familiar green mats covering stagnant water bodies. It has a simple plant body, known as a thallus, which floats on the surface of the water and measures up to five millimetres in diameter. A single root hangs down into the water. Found in a wide range of still or slow-flowing water bodies, common duckweed can also occur on mud or damp rocks.
- 4470 a.k.a. Murder Investigation Team - Season 1 is a tv season.