450 a.k.a. Madagascar, officially the Republic of Madagascar and previously known as the Malagasy Republic, is an island country in the Indian Ocean, off the coast of Southeast Africa. The nation comprises the island of Madagascar, as well as numerous smaller peripheral islands. Following the prehistoric breakup of the supercontinent Gondwana, Madagascar split from India around 88 million years ago, allowing native plants and animals to evolve in relative isolation. Consequently, Madagascar is a biodiversity hotspot; over 90 percent of its wildlife is found nowhere else on Earth. The island's diverse ecosystems and unique wildlife are threatened by the encroachment of the rapidly growing human population and other environmental threats.
- also known as Republic of Madagascar, Malagasy Republic
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Indian Ocean, Africa
- read more about Madagascar (country)
- "450" is a musical album of Joel Knight Chevalier and Unexpected Social Images.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "450" is a musical single of Sebastian Brandt.
- released on (4 years ago)
"450" a.k.a. "A Covenant of Justice" is a book by David Gerrold.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1994
- 450 a.k.a. The Three Friends and Jerry is an animated television series which aired in the United States on Fox Family, Nickelodeon in the UK and Latin America, TG4 in Ireland and Fox Kids in Spain. A Swedish/German/United Kingdomian co-production, the series was created by Magnus Carlsson and produced by Fontana Pictures, Happy Life and TV Loonland.
- 450 a.k.a. Farscape - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 450 a.k.a. argininosuccinate synthetase pseudogene 5 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 450 to learn how to say it correctly!