454 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
454 a.k.a. Malawi, officially the Republic of Malawi, is a landlocked country in southeast Africa that was formerly known as Nyasaland. It is bordered by Zambia to the northwest, Tanzania to the northeast, and Mozambique on the east, south and west. The country is separated from Tanzania and Mozambique by Lake Malawi. Malawi is over 118,000 km² with an estimated population of 16,777,547. Its capital is Lilongwe, which is also Malawi's largest city; the second largest is Blantyre and the third is Mzuzu. The name Malawi comes from the Maravi, an old name of the Nyanja people that inhabit the area. The country is also nicknamed "The Warm Heart of Africa".
- also known as 马拉维, Nyasaland, Republic of Malawi
- founded on (51 years ago)
- part of Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- read more about Malawi (country)
454 is a musical group.
- albums: "Satanic Widescreen", "Maybe Legendary"
"454" a.k.a. "Rocannon's World": Rocannon's World is Ursula K. Le Guin's first novel. It was published in 1966 as an Ace Double, along with Avram Davidson's The Kar-Chee Reign, following the tête-bêche format. Though it is one of Le Guin's many works set in the universe of the technological Hainish Cycle, the story itself has many elements of heroic fantasy. The hero Rocannon encounters lords who live in castles and wield swords, and other races much like fairies and gnomes, in his travels on a backward planet. It may be classified as science fantasy or planetary romance.
- also known as "Rocannons World"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
- released in (50 years ago)
454 a.k.a. Betaine: A betaine in chemistry is any neutral chemical compound with a positively charged cationic functional group such as a quaternary ammonium or phosphonium cation which bears no hydrogen atom and with a negatively charged functional group such as a carboxylate group which may not be adjacent to the cationic site. A betaine thus may be a specific type of zwitterion. Historically the term was reserved for trimethylglycine only. It is used as a medicine as well.
- also known as BETN
- 454 a.k.a. Monkey: Saiyūki, also known by its English title Monkey/ monkey magic, is a Japanese television drama based on the Chinese novel Journey to the West by Wu Cheng'en. Filmed in north-west China and Inner Mongolia, the show was produced by Nippon Television and International Television Films in association with NHK, and broadcast from 1978 to 1980 on Nippon Television.
- also known as Saiyūki, Saiyuki
- begun on and completed on (35 years ago)
- 52 episodes of 45 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: Japan
- regular cast:
- genres: Fantasy, Action, Adventure Film, Action/Adventure, Comedy
- 454 a.k.a. Octanal is the organic compound, an aldehyde, with the chemical formula CH₃₆CHO. A colorless fragrant liquid with a fruit-like odor, it occurs naturally in citrus oils. It is used commercially as a component in perfumes and in flavor production for the food industry. It is usually produced by hydroformylation of heptene and the dehydrogenation of 1-octanol.
- also known as Caprylaldehyde, Caprylic aldehyde, Octaldehyde, Octanaldehyde, Octanoic aldehyde, Octylaldehyde
- 454 a.k.a. Nonstore Retailers is an industry.
- 454 a.k.a. Varicose veins of lower extremities is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 454 a.k.a. argininosuccinate synthetase pseudogene 9 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 454 to learn how to say it correctly!