456 a.k.a. Tinsel Town is a television drama co-produced by BBC Scotland and Raindog/Deep Indigo Productions. It ran for two series, the first debuting on BBC Two in 2000 and the second airing on BBC Choice the following year. Developed by Raindog, the series was created by Robbie Allen, Stuart Davids and Martin McCardie. Set throughout the city of Glasgow, Scotland, it deals with the lifestyles of eight main characters who each have the titular Tinsel Town nightclub in common. In Series One, six episodes were written by Martin McCardie, two by Ed McCardie and two by Dublin playwright, Jimmy Murphy. In the second series, the Tinsel Town name has extended to feature a clothing retail store in addition to the nightclub.
- begun on and completed on (13 years ago)
- 20 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Martin McCardie, Stuart Davids, Robbie Allen
- regular cast:
- genre: Drama
"456" a.k.a. "Attar's Revenge" is a book by Joe Haldeman.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1975
"456" is a music album by electronic artists The Grid which was released in 1992.
- 456 a.k.a. Varicose veins of other sites is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 456 a.k.a. argininosuccinate synthetase pseudogene 11 is a gene.
- 456 a.k.a. Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs - Season 1 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 456 to learn how to say it correctly!