458 a.k.a. Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia. Peninsular Malaysia shares a land and maritime border with Thailand and maritime borders with Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. East Malaysia shares land and maritime borders with Brunei and Indonesia and a maritime border with the Philippines. The capital city is Kuala Lumpur, while Putrajaya is the seat of the federal government. In 2010 the population was 28.33 million, with 22.6 million living in Peninsular Malaysia. The southernmost point of continental Eurasia, Tanjung Piai, is in Malaysia, located in the tropics. It is one of 17 megadiverse countries on earth, with large numbers of endemic species.
- also known as Republica Malaeziei, Mã Lai, Mã Lai Á, Mã Lai Tây Á, 马来西亚
- founded on (57 years ago)
- part of Southeast Asia, Asia, Eurasia
- official website: www.malaysia.gov.my
458 a.k.a. Ithkos Publications is a publisher.
"458" a.k.a. "Voyage of the Star Wolf" is a book published in 1990 that was written by David Gerrold.
- also known as The Voyage of the Star Wolf
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990-11
- released in (25 years ago)
- 458 a.k.a. Hypotension: In physiology and medicine, hypotension is low blood pressure, especially in the arteries of the systemic circulation. Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps out blood. Hypotension is generally considered systolic blood pressure less than 90 millimeters of mercury or diastolic less than 60 mm Hg. However, in practice, blood pressure is considered too low only if noticeable symptoms are present.
- also known as Low blood pressure, Postprandial hypotension, Decreased blood pressure, Low BP
- 458 a.k.a. S-Methylmethionine is a derivative of methionine with the chemical formula₂S⁺CH₂CH₂CHCO₂−. This cation is an intermediate in many biosynthetic pathways owing to the sulfonium functional group. The natural derivative S-methylmethionine is biosynthesized from L-methionine which is first converted to S-adenosylmethionine. The subsequent conversion, involving replacement of the adenosyl group by a methyl group is catalyzed by the enzyme methionine S-methyltransferase. S-methylmethionine is particularly abundant in plants, being more abundant than methionine.
- also known as S-Metilmetionin, Metil-metionin, S-Metil-metionin
- 458 a.k.a. Hey, Landlord is an American sitcom that appeared on NBC during the 1966-1967 season, sponsored by Procter & Gamble in the 8:30-9pm Eastern time period on Sunday nights. It is notable for its casting director Fred Roos, who later became a producer for Francis Ford Coppola. Roos discovered the counterculture sketch group The Committee in San Francisco and cast all members in bit parts in Hey, Landlord. It also served as the first TV show for prolific writer-director-producer Garry Marshall.
- 458 a.k.a. argininosuccinate synthetase pseudogene 13 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 458 to learn how to say it correctly!