- 462 a.k.a. Maldives, officially the Republic of the Maldives, is an island nation in the Indian Ocean–Arabian Sea area, consisting of a double chain of twenty-six atolls, oriented north-south, that lie between Minicoy Island and the Chagos Archipelago. The chains stand in the Laccadive Sea, and the capital, Malé is about 600 kilometres south-west of India and 750 kilometres south-west of Sri Lanka.
- 462 a.k.a. Hanayashiki is an amusement park in Asakusa, Taitō, Tokyo that has operated since 1853. It is operated by Hanayashiki Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Bandai Namco Holdings. It is claimed to be the oldest amusement park in Japan. One of the unoffical mascots of the park is the Panda Car.
462 a.k.a. Paris: Denöel is a publisher.
"462" a.k.a. "A Rage for Revenge" is a book by David Gerrold.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- 462 a.k.a. Antithrombin is a small protein molecule that inactivates several enzymes of the coagulation system. Antithrombin is a glycoprotein produced by the liver and consists of 432 amino acids. It contains three disulfide bonds and a total of four possible glycosylation sites. α-Antithrombin is the dominant form of antithrombin found in blood plasma and has an oligosaccharide occupying each of its four glycosylation sites. A single glycosylation site remains consistently un-occupied in the minor form of antithrombin, β-antithrombin. Its activity is increased manyfold by the anticoagulant drug heparin, which enhances the binding of antithrombin to factor II and factor X.
- also known as MGC22579, ATIII, AT3
- 462 a.k.a. The Neisseriaceae are a family of Proteobacteria, given their own order. While many organisms in the family are mammalian commensals or part of the normal flora, the genus Neisseria includes two important human pathogens, specifically those responsible for gonorrhea and many cases of meningitis. As a group, the Neisseriaceae are strictly aerobic and Gram-negative, occur mainly in pairs, and typically do not have flagella.
- 462 a.k.a. Acute pharyngitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 462 a.k.a. The Sweet Spot is a TV program, begun in (13 years ago).
- 462 a.k.a. serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade C (antithrombin), member 1 is a gene.
- also known as antithrombin (aa 375-432); antithrombin III; antithrombin; coding sequence signal peptide antithrombin part 1; serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor, clade C (antithrombin), member 1; signal peptide antithrombin part 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 462 to learn how to say it correctly!