- "463" is a musical EP of Buck 65.
- "463" is a composition that was nominated for Songwriter of the Year in the 2005 Juno Awards.
"463" a.k.a. "Space Skimmer" is a book by David Gerrold.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1972
- 463 a.k.a. Tonsillitis is inflammation of the tonsils most commonly caused by viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms may include sore throat and fever. When caused by a bacterium belonging to the group A streptococcus, it is typically referred to as strep throat. The overwhelming majority of people recover completely, with or without medication. In 40%, symptoms will resolve in three days, and within one week in 85% of people, regardless of whether streptococcal infection is present or not.
- also known as Tonsil inflammation, Inflammation of the tonsils, Acute tonsillitis
- 463 a.k.a. The Outcasts is an American Western genre television series, appearing on ABC in the 1968-69 season. The series stars Don Murray and Otis Young. It is most notable for being the first television Western with an African American co-star.
- begun on and completed on (45 years ago)
- 26 episodes of 60 or 48 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
- award: - Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement In Musical Composition (For episode "Take Your Lover In The Ring") nomination for Hugo Montenegro
- 463 a.k.a. AT-binding transcription factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as AT motif-binding factor 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 463 to learn how to say it correctly!