465 a.k.a. The Last Train is a British six-part post-apocalyptic television drama serial first broadcast on the ITV network in 1999. It has since been repeated on ITV2 in 1999/2001 and on numerous occasions on the UK Sci-Fi Channel. The serial was written by Matthew Graham and produced for ITV by Granada Television.
- begun on and completed on (16 years ago)
- 6 episodes of 55 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Matthew Graham
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Miniseries, Drama
"465" a.k.a. "Encounter at Farpoint" is a book by David Gerrold.
- also known as "Star Trek, the Next Generation: Encounter at Farpoint"; "Encounter at Farpoint (Star Trek: The Next Generation)"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1987
465 a.k.a. New York: Barnes is a publisher.
- 465 a.k.a. The Actinomycetales are an order of Actinobacteria. They are very diverse and contain a variety of subdivisions, as well as yet-unclassified isolates, mainly because some genera are very difficult to classify because of a highly niche-dependent phenotype. For example Nocardia contains several phenotypes first believed to be distinct species before their differences were shown to be entirely dependent on their growth conditions.
- 465 a.k.a. 5-Methylthioribose 1-phosphate is converted from 5'-Deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine by 5'-Deoxy-5'-methylthioadenosine phosphorylase. Then it is converted to methionine.
- also known as 5-methylthioribose-1-phosphate, S5-methyl-5-thio-D-ribose-1-phosphate, 5-Methylthioribose 1-phosphic acid, 1-phospho-5-S-methylthioribose, 1-phosphomethylthioribose, D-ribofuranoside, 5-methylthio-5-deoxy-D-ribose-1-phosphate, 5-methylthio-D-ribose-1-phosphate
- 465 a.k.a. asphixiating thoracic dystrophy (chondroectodermal dysplasia-like syndrome) is a gene.
- 465 a.k.a. Acute upper respiratory infections of multiple or unspecified sites is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 465 to learn how to say it correctly!