466 a.k.a. Mali, officially the Republic of Mali, is a landlocked country in West Africa. Mali is the eighth largest country in Africa, with an area of just over 1,240,000 square kilometres. The population of Mali is 14.5 million. Its capital is Bamako.
- also known as جمهورية مالي, רפובליקת מאלי, Malí, 马里共和国, French Sudan, Republic of Mali
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- member: Malian = a native or inhabitant of Mali
- read more about Mali (country)
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980
466 a.k.a. Stacey Stone is a tv program.
- 466 a.k.a. Galactose 1-phosphate: D-Galactose-1-phosphate is an intermediate in the intraconversion of glucose and galactose.
- also known as 1-(dihydrogen phosphate) Galactitol, 1-phosphate a-D-Galactopyranose, D-Galactose 1-phosphate, Galactopyranose 1-phosphate, Galactose 1-phosphic acid, a-D-1-(dihydrogen phosphate) Galactopyranose, a-D-Galactopyranosyl phosphate, a-D-Galactose 1-phosphate, a-D-Galactosyl phosphate
- 466 a.k.a. Acute bronchitis and bronchiolitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 466 a.k.a. activating transcription factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as RNA binding protein-activating transcription factor-1 fusion protein
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 466 to learn how to say it correctly!