469 a.k.a. Mamba is a steel hypercoaster designed by Steve Okamoto, and built by D.H. Morgan Manufacturing. Mamba is located at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri. Mamba opened in 1998 at a cost of 10 million USD.
"469" a.k.a. "Capitol" was Orson Scott Card's second published book. This collection of eleven short stories set in the Worthing series is no longer in print. However six of the stories have been reprinted in The Worthing Saga and one of them in Maps in a Mirror.
- also known as "Capitol: The Worthing Chronicle"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1978
- released in (36 years ago)
- 469 a.k.a. Acinetobacter is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria belonging to the wider class of Gammaproteobacteria. Acinetobacter species are not motile and oxidase-negative, and occur in pairs under magnification.
- also known as 不動菌屬, 不動細菌屬
- 469 a.k.a. Full Frontal was an Australian sketch comedy series which debuted in 1993. The show first aired on the Seven Network on 13 May 1993, and finished on 18 September 1997.
- begun on and completed on (18 years ago)
- country: Australia
- created by Steve Vizard
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy, Sketch comedy
- some of the awards:
- 469 a.k.a. alpha-Aminoadipic acid: α-Aminoadipic acid is an intermediate in the α-Aminoadipic acid pathway for the metabolism of lysine and saccharopine. It is synthesised from homoisocitrate by aminoadipate aminotransferase and reduced by aminoadipate reductase to form the semialdehyde.
- also known as Aminoadipic acid, Aminoadipate
- 469 a.k.a. Beggiatoales is an organism classification.
- 469 a.k.a. McCloud - Season 3 is a tv season.
- 469 a.k.a. activating transcription factor 4 pseudogene (tax-responsive enhancer element B67 pseudogene) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 469 to learn how to say it correctly!