|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 47
What does 47 mean as an attribute of a noun?
"47" a.k.a. "#47" is a 2014 short film directed by José Miguel Biscaya.
- countries: Portugal, Netherlands
- producer: José Miguel Biscaya
- edited by José Miguel Biscaya
- released in
"47" a.k.a. "Tarzan and the Forbidden City" is a novel written by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the twentieth in his series of books about the title character Tarzan.
- language: English Language
- character: Tarzan
- genres: Adventure fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1940
- released in (78 years ago)
47 is a fictional character from the 2007 film Jatinga Ityadi.
"47" is a composition.
- music and lyrics by Jun-Oh Lee
- 47 a.k.a. ATP citrate lyase is an enzyme that represents an important step in fatty acid biosynthesis. This step in fatty acid biosynthesis occurs because ATP citrate lyase is the link between the metabolism of carbohydrates and the production of fatty acids.
- also known as ATP-柠檬酸裂解酶
- 47 is an event, football match.
- 47 a.k.a. ATP citrate lyase is a gene.