|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 470
What does 470 mean as a name of something?
- A monohull dinghy, 4.7 metres in length, with two sails, designed for two people
- 470 a.k.a. Malta, officially the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island country comprising an archipelago of seven islands in the Mediterranean Sea. It lies 80 km south of Sicily, 284 km east of Tunisia, and 333 km north of Libya. The country covers just over 316 km², making it one of the world's smallest and most densely populated countries. The capital of Malta is Valletta, which is also, at 0.8 km², the smallest capital in the European Union. Malta has two official languages: Maltese and English.
- also known as Republic of Malta, Isla de Malta
- founded on (51 years ago)
- part of Europe, Mediterranean Sea, Eurasia
- instance of: country / land / state = the territory occupied by a nation
- part: capital of Malta / Valletta / Valetta = the capital of Malta
- member: Maltese = a native or inhabitant of Malta
- read more about Malta (country)
- 470 a.k.a. The Riddler's Revenge: The Riddler's Revenge is a Bolliger & Mabillard Stand-Up Coaster located at the Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park in Valencia, California, USA. The ride is situated in The Movie Town area of the park and was the park's eleventh roller coaster. It was also the park's single biggest investment on an attraction, costing US$14 million.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 470.
470 a.k.a. BOMC/QPBC is a publisher.
"470" a.k.a. "The Abyss" is a science fiction novel by Orson Scott Card based on an original screenplay by James Cameron.
- also known as "Abyss"
- language: English Language
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989
- released in (26 years ago)
470 a.k.a. Shotgun Slade is an American western television series starring Scott Brady that aired seventy-eight episodes in syndication from October 24, 1959, until 1961. Created by Frank Gruber, the stories were written by John Berardino, Charissa Hughes, and Martin Berkeley. The series was filmed in Hollywood by Revue Studios.
- begun on and completed in (54 years ago)
- 78 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Frank Gruber
- regular cast:
- genre: Western
- The 470 is a double-handed monohull planing dinghy with a centreboard, Bermuda rig, and centre sheeting. The name is the overall length of the boat in centimetres. The hull is fibreglass with integral buoyancy tanks. The 470 is equipped with spinnaker and trapeze, making teamwork necessary to sail it well. It has a large sail-area-to-weight ratio, and is designed to plane easily.
- 470 a.k.a. Acinetobacter baumannii is a typically short, almost round, rod-shaped Gram-negative bacterium. It can be an opportunistic pathogen in humans, affecting people with compromised immune systems, and is becoming increasingly important as a hospital-derived infection. It has also been isolated from environmental soil and water samples. Bacteria of this genus lack flagella, whip-like structures many bacteria use for locomotion, but exhibit twitching or swarming motility. This may be due to the activity of type IV pili, pole-like structures that can be extended and retracted. Motility in A. baumannii may also be due to the excretion of exopolysaccharide, creating a film of high-molecular-weight sugar chains behind the bacterium to move forward. Clinical microbiologists typically differentiate members of the Acinetobacter genus from other Moraxellaceae by performing an oxidase test, as Acinetobacter spp. are the only members of the Moraxellaceae to lack cytochrome c oxidases. A. baumannii is part of the ACB complex. Members of the ACB complex are difficult to determine the specific species, and comprise the most clinically relevant members of the genus.
- also known as 아시네토박터균, 鮑曼不動桿菌, AB菌, 鮑曼氏不動桿菌, A. baumannii
- 470 a.k.a. Nasal septum deviation or deviated nasal septum is a physical disorder of the nose, involving a displacement of the nasal septum. Some displacement is common, affecting 80% of people, most unknowingly.
- also known as Deformacija nosnog septuma, Deviatio septi nasi, Devijacija nosnog septuma, Devijacija nosne pregrade, Devijacija nazalnog septuma, Septumdeviation, Tabique nasal desviado, Desvío de tabique, Desvío septal, Skæv næseskillevæg, Deviasyon, Septum Deviasyonu, Burun Eğriliği, SMR
- 470 a.k.a. Myxobacterales is an organism classification.
- 470 a.k.a. McCloud - Season 4 is a tv season.
- 470 a.k.a. atherosclerosis susceptibility (lipoprotein associated) is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 470 to learn how to say it correctly!