4733 a.k.a. Atriad Press is a publisher.
"4733" a.k.a. "Jurgen, A Comedy of Justice" is a fantasy book by James Branch Cabell, the eighth among his fifty-two books, which gained fame shortly after its publication ion 1919. It is a humorous romp through a medieval cosmos, including a send-up of Arthurian legend, and excursions to Heaven and Hell as in The Divine Comedy. Cabell's work is recognized as a landmark in the creation of the comic fantasy novel, influencing Terry Pratchett and many others.
- also known as "Jurgen A Comedy of Justice", "Jurgen", "Jurgen: A Comedy Of Justice", "Jurgen; a comedy of justice"; "Jurgen; a comedy of justice"; "Jurgen: a comedy of justice"; Jurgen
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1919
- released in (96 years ago)
- 4733 a.k.a. Typha latifolia is a perennial herbaceous plant in the genus Typha. It is found as a native plant species in North and South America, Europe, Eurasia, and Africa. In Canada, broadleaf cattail occurs in all provinces and also in the Yukon and Northwest Territories, and in the United States, it is native to all states except Hawaii. It is an introduced and invasive species, and considered a noxious weed, in Australia and Hawaii. It is not native but has been reported in Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, and the Philippines.
- also known as 宽叶香蒲
- 4733 a.k.a. American Bandstand - Season 12 is a tv season.
- 4733 a.k.a. developmentally regulated GTP binding protein 1 is a gene.
- also known as developmentally regulated GTP-binding protein 1; neural precursor cell expressed, developmentally down-regulated 3