Who is 476?
"476" a.k.a. "Exit to Eden" is a 1985 novel by Anne Rice, initially published in under the pen name Anne Rampling, but subsequently under Rice's name.
- also known as "Exit to Eden / Cassettes (narrated by Gillian Anderson & Gil Bellows)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Romance novel, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Erotic literature
- copyright: 1985
- released in (30 years ago)
476 a.k.a. T. V. Boardman is a publisher.
476 a.k.a. Mother Love is a British television drama that first aired in 1989. It was adapted by Andrew Davies from Domini Taylor's novel concerning a mother's obsessive love for her son, vengeful hatred of his father, her ex-husband, and the effect on her daughter-in-law and grandchildren. It starred Diana Rigg, David McCallum, James Wilby, and Fiona Gillies, and was directed by Simon Langton.
- begun on and completed on (25 years ago)
- 4 episodes of 55 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- created by Roger Longrigg
- regular cast:
- genres: Miniseries, Drama
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress nomination for Diana Rigg
- British Academy Television Award for Best Drama Series nomination for Ken Riddington, Andrew Davies, Simon Langton
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Film Sound nomination for Graham Lawrence, Keith Marriner, Barrie Tharby
- British Academy Television Craft Award for Film Editor nomination for Ray Wingrove
- British Academy Television Award for Best Actress, received by Diana Rigg
- 476 a.k.a. Phosphomevalonic acid is an intermediate in the Mevalonate pathway.
- 476 a.k.a. Chronic laryngitis and laryngotracheitis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 476 a.k.a. ATPase, Na+/K+ transporting, alpha 1 polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as sodium pump 1; Na+/K+ -ATPase alpha 1 subunit; Na+, K+ ATPase alpha subunit; Na+/K+ ATPase 1; G00-119-711; Na,K-ATPase catalytic subunit alpha-A protein; sodium-potassium-ATPase, alpha 1 polypeptide; Na, K-ATPase, alpha-A catalytic polypeptide; Na,K-ATPase alpha-1 subunit; Na/K-ATPase alpha subunit fragment (aa 1-149)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 476 to learn how to say it correctly!