Who is 4763?
4763 a.k.a. Groucho Marx: Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx was an American comedian and film and television star. He was known as a master of quick wit and widely considered one of the best comedians of the modern era. His rapid-fire, often impromptu delivery of innuendo-laden patter earned him many admirers and imitators.
- also known as Julius Henry Marx, Groucho, Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx, Marx Brothers, The Marx Bros
- born on (125 years ago) in New York City, child of Minnie Marx and Sam Marx
- ethnicity: Jewish people
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor, comedian, singer, screenwriter
- member of musical group Marx Brothers
- died on (38 years ago) in Los Angeles of pneumonia
- buried in Eden Memorial Park Cemetery
- genre: Comedy
- read more about Groucho Marx (comedian)
4763 a.k.a. Atlantic Bridge Publishing is a publisher.
4763 a.k.a. Videssos is a series of fantasy novels series by Harry Turtledove.
- 4763 a.k.a. Phenobarbital: A long-acting barbituric acid derivative with antipsychotic property. Phenobarbital binds to and activates the gamma-aminobutyric acid-A receptor, thereby mimicking the inhibitory actions of GABA in the brain. The activation effects of the phenobarbital-receptor-ionophore complex include increased frequency of chloride channel openings, membrane hyperpolarization and ultimately synaptic inhibition and decreased neuronal excitability. In addition, this agent inhibits glutamate induced depolarization.
- also known as Fenobarbiton, Feniletil-barbiturna kiselina, Phenobarbitonum, ฟีโนบาร์บิทาล, ฟีโนบาร์บิตาล, ฟีโนบาร์บิทัล, ฟีโนบาร์บิตอล
- 4763 a.k.a. Saprolegniales is an order of freshwater mould that includes the Saprolegniaceae and other families.
- 4763 a.k.a. Pac-Man is an animated television series produced by Hanna-Barbera based on the video game Pac-Man, made by Namco and published by Bally-Midway, which premiered on ABC and ran from 1982 to 1983. It was also the first cartoon based on a video game.
- begun on and completed on (31 years ago)
- 44 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Joseph Barbera & William Hanna
- regular cast:
- genres: Animation, Animated cartoon, Animated series, Adventure Film, Comedy
- 4763 a.k.a. neurofibromin 1 (neurofibromatosis, von Recklinghausen disease, Watson disease) is a gene.
- also known as neurofibromin; Neurofibromin (neurofibromatosis, type I)