- 478 a.k.a. Mauritania, officially the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, is a country in the Maghreb region of western North Africa. It is the eleventh largest country in Africa, and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean to the west, by Moroccan-controlled Western Sahara in the north, by Algeria in the northeast, by Mali in the east and southeast, and by Senegal in the southwest.
- also known as Islamic Republic of Mauritania, Mauritanie, Muritaniya
- founded on (54 years ago)
- part of Africa, West Africa, Maghreb, Arab world
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- part: Nouakchott = capital of Mauritania
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Mauritanian = a native or inhabitant of Mauritania
- read more about Mauritania (country)
- 478 a.k.a. Shivering Timbers is a wooden roller coaster at Michigan's Adventure in Muskegon County, Michigan. It was developed and built by Custom Coasters International. Opened in May 1998, Shivering Timbers debuted for the park's 30th year in operation and was a success. Construction for the ride began in 1997. The trains were made by Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters. The ride's out and back layout is 5383 feet long, making it the 6th longest wooden roller coaster in the world. The ride has been retracked by Martin & Vleminckx.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 478.
478 a.k.a. Morrow Beech Tree is a publisher.
"478" a.k.a. "The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned", is a 1989 historical-horror novel by Anne Rice. Taking place during the early twentieth century, it follows the collision between a British archeologist's family and a resurrected mummy. Though the novel ends with the statement, "The Adventures of Ramses the Damned Shall Continue", no sequel has yet been published.
- also known as "The Mummy or Ramses the Damned"; "The Mummy"; "La momia"; "The mummy, or, Ramses the Damned"; La Momia o Ramsés el Maldito
- language: English Language
- genres: Horror, Speculative fiction
- subject: Popular literature
- copyright: 1989
- released on (26 years ago)
- 478 a.k.a. Sketch Pad is a TV program.
- 478 a.k.a. ATPase, Na+/K+ transporting, alpha 3 polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as Na+/K+ ATPase 3; sodium pump 3; sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase alpha-3 chain; Na+/K+ -ATPase alpha 3 subunit; sodium-potassium-ATPase, alpha 3 polypeptide
- 478 a.k.a. Other diseases of upper respiratory tract is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 478 to learn how to say it correctly!