47906 is a Postal Code in Tippecanoe County.
- 47906 a.k.a. KNBC, virtual channel 4, is an NBC owned-and-operated television station located in Los Angeles, California, United States. KNBC is owned by the NBC Owned Television Stations group, and operates as part of a television duopoly with Corona-licensed KVEA, an O&O of the Spanish-language Telemundo network; both networks are owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. KNBC's studios and offices are located in the Universal Studios Hollywood backlot, and its transmitter is located on Mount Wilson.
- also known as NBC4 Los Angeles, NBC4 Los Angeles – KNBC, KNBH, K National Broadcasting Company
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Technical/Engineering Development - "Orthogram TV Amplifier"
- Technology & Engineering Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Technical/Engineering Development - "Orthogram TV Amplifier"
- Peabody Award - "Some Place Like Home"
- official website: www.nbclosangeles.com
- 47906 a.k.a. Watermelon snow, also called snow algae, pink snow, red snow, or blood snow, is Chlamydomonas nivalis, a species of green algae containing a secondary red carotenoid pigment in addition to chlorophyll. Unlike most species of fresh-water algae, it is cryophilic and thrives in freezing water. Its specific epithet, nivalis, is from Latin and refers to snow.
- also known as Snow algae