487 a.k.a. McCann is a publisher.
"487" a.k.a. "Deep Wizardry" is the second book in the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane. It is the sequel to So You Want to Be a Wizard.
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1985-04
- 487 a.k.a. Influenza, commonly known as "the flu", is an infectious disease caused by the influenza virus. Symptoms can be mild to severe. The most common symptoms include: a high fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle pains, headache, coughing, and feeling tired. These symptoms typically begin two days after exposure to the virus and most last less than a week. The cough; however, may last for more than two weeks. In children there may be nausea and vomiting but these are not common in adults. Nausea and vomiting occur more commonly in the unrelated infection gastroenteritis, which is sometimes inaccurately referred to as "stomach flu" or "24-hour flu". Complications of influenza may include viral pneumonia, secondary bacterial pneumonia, sinus infections, and worsening of previous health problems such as asthma or heart failure.
- also known as Flu, Flu virus, Flu pandemic, Influenza pandemic, Influenza virus, The flu, Asian flu, California flu, Spanish flu, Spanish influenza
- 487 a.k.a. Methylmalonic acid is a dicarboxylic acid that is a C-methylated derivative of malonate.
- also known as Isosuccinate, Isosuccinic acid, Methylmalonate, Methylpropanedioate, Methylpropanedioic acid
- 487 a.k.a. Stella Street is a British television comedy programme, originally screened in four series on BBC Two between 1997 and 2001. It takes the form of a mockumentary filmed on a camcorder, based on the fantastical premise that a group of British and American celebrities who have all decided to move into Stella Street in Surbiton.
- 487 a.k.a. Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation is an industry.
- 487 a.k.a. How To Marry A Millionaire - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 487 a.k.a. ATPase, Ca++ transporting, cardiac muscle, fast twitch 1 is a gene.
- also known as calcium-transporting ATPase sarcoplasmic reticulum type, fast twitch skeletal muscle isoform; SR Ca(2+)-ATPase 1; calcium pump 1; ATPase, Ca++ transporting, fast twitch 1; sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase 1; endoplasmic reticulum class 1/2 Ca(2+) ATPase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 487 to learn how to say it correctly!