488 a.k.a. Spacely's Sprocket Rockets: Spacely's Sprocket Rockets is a steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Great America in Gurnee, Illinois. This is a junior coaster with a height restriction of only 36 inches. It is a Vekoma "roller-skater" model roller coaster. It is located in the Camp Cartoon section of the park, in Yukon Territory, as the headline attraction. It is themed to The Jetsons.
488 a.k.a. Hutchinson & Co. is a publisher.
"488" a.k.a. "So You Want to Be a Wizard" is a book by Diane Duane, published in (32 years ago), work of fiction.
- also known as "So you want to be a wizard?"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- subject: Wizards
- copyright: 1983
- 488 a.k.a. ATP2A2 is an ATPase associated with Darier's disease and Acrokeratosis verruciformis.
- 488 a.k.a. The Home and Family Show: Home & Family is an American talk and home information show on the Hallmark Channel.
- also known as Home & Family
- begun on (19 years ago)
- 224 episodes of 120 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- genres: Reality television, Talk show, Home improvement
- some of the awards:
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Program nomination for Stacey Patterson, Natalie Thomas, Monica Acuna, Dan Trunfio, Nicholas Birren, Judith Benezra, Peter Henken, Jaclyn Merchant, Milena Monrroy, Ronilyn Reilly, Laura Pierson, Jessica Robertson, Susan J. Sullivan, Veronica Torres, Amy Webber, Hayley Christopher, David Lowe, Jennifer Proctor, Michael Hinkley, Debbie Supnik, Susan Sherayko, Woody Fraser, Marty Tenney
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Program nomination for Woody Fraser, Marty Tenney, Ryan Berlin, Stacey Patterson, Jolie Ancel, Peter Henken, Margaret Hussey, Milena Monrroy, Laura Pierson, Morgan Presson, Ronilyn Reilly, Jessica Robertson, Brooke Schley, Laura Troxel, Amy Webber, Susan Sherayko, Hayley Christopher, Michael Hinkley, David Lowe, Jennifer Proctor, Debbie Supnik & Megan Lawson
- 488 a.k.a. Support Activities for Transportation is an industry.
- 488 a.k.a. Sorry! - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 488 a.k.a. ATPase, Ca++ transporting, cardiac muscle, slow twitch 2 is a gene.
- also known as endoplasmic reticulum class 1/2 Ca(2+) ATPase; ATPase, Ca++ dependent, slow-twitch, cardiac muscle-2; calcium-transporting ATPase sarcoplasmic reticulum type, slow twitch skeletal muscle isoform; calcium pump 2; sarcoplasmic/endoplasmic reticulum calcium ATPase 2; SR Ca(2+)-ATPase 2
- 488 a.k.a. Influenza due to identified avian influenza virus is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 488 to learn how to say it correctly!