|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 49
What does 49 mean as an attribute of a noun?
49 a.k.a. Maine-et-Loire is a department in west-central France, in the Pays de la Loire region.
Who is 49?
49 a.k.a. George Ade was an American writer, newspaper columnist, and playwright.
- born on (149 years ago) in Kentland, child of Adaline Ade and John Ade
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist, playwright, screenwriter, film director
- died on (71 years ago) in Brook of myocardial infarction
- read more about George Ade (novelist)
49 a.k.a. Sphere is a publisher.
"49" is a musical album of RamRom.
- released on (4 years ago)
- 49: El cuarenta y nueve es el número natural que sigue al cuarenta y ocho y precede al cincuenta.
- 49 a.k.a. Fish is a spin-off television series of the sitcom Barney Miller. It starred Abe Vigoda as New York Police Department Detective Phil Fish and Florence Stanley as his wife Bernice.
- begun on and completed on (37 years ago)
- 35 episodes of 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Danny Arnold
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy
- 49 a.k.a. acrosin is a gene.
- also known as proacrosin, preproacrosin