4900 a.k.a. Profiler is an American crime drama that aired on NBC from 1996 to 2000. The series follows the exploits of a criminal profiler working with the FBI's fictional Violent Crimes Task Force based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- begun on and completed on (15 years ago)
- 83 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 4 seasons
- country: United States of America
- created by Cynthia Saunders
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- some of the awards:
"4900" a.k.a. "The Man Without a Planet" is a book by Lin Carter.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1966
4900 a.k.a. Bridge Publications (CA) is a publisher.
- 4900 a.k.a. Neurogranin is a calmodulin-binding protein expressed exclusively in the brain, particularly in dendritic spines, and participating in the protein kinase C signaling pathway. Neurogranin is the main postsynaptic protein regulating the availability of calmodulin, binding to it in the absence of calcium. Phosphorylation by protein kinase C lowers its binding ability. NRGN gene expression is controlled by thyroid hormones. Human neurogranin consists of 78 amino acids.
- 4900 a.k.a. Monster Rancher - Season 2 is a tv season.
- 4900 a.k.a. neurogranin (protein kinase C substrate, RC3) is a gene.
- also known as neurogranin, calmodulin-binding protein, protein kinase C substrate
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4900 to learn how to say it correctly!