"491" is a 1964 Swedish black-and-white drama film directed by Vilgot Sjöman, based on a novel by Lars Görling. The story is about a group of youth criminals who are chosen to participate in a social experiment, where they are assigned to live together in an apartment while being supervised by two forgiving social workers. The tagline is: It is written that 490 times you can sin and be forgiven. This motion picture is about the 491st.
- country: Sweden
- language: Swedish Language
- executive producer: Lars-Owe Carlberg
- art direction by P.A. Lundgren
- written by Lars Görling & Vilgot Sjöman
- based on "491" by Lars Görling
- Lars Lind as Krister
- Leif Nymark as Nisse
- Stig Törnblom as Egon
- Lars Hansson as Pyret
- Sven Algotsson as Jingis
- Torleif Cederstrand as Butcher
- Lena Nyman as Steva
- Bo Andersson as Fisken
- Frank Sundström as Inspector
- Åke Grönberg as Reverend Mild
- Mona Andersson as Kajsa
- Jan Blomberg as Tester
- Siegfried Wald as German Sailor
- Willem Fricke as German Sailor
- Erik Hell as Policeman
- Leif Liljeroth as Policeman
- cinematography by Gunnar Fischer
- edited by Lennart Wallén
- music by Georg Riedel
- costume design by Bertha Sånnell
- genres: Juvenile Delinquency Film, Drama
- released on (50 years ago)
"491" a.k.a. "The Door Into Fire" is an award-nominated book by Diane Duane.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1979
- award: - Locus Award for Best Fantasy Novel nomination for Diane Duane
491 a.k.a. Mews Books is a publisher.
- 491 a.k.a. Chronic bronchitis: Chronische bronchitis is een longaandoening.
- 491 a.k.a. Steve Donovan, Western Marshal is an American Western series that aired in syndication from September 1955, to June 1956. The series stars Douglas Kennedy as Marshal Steve Donovan and Eddy Waller as his sidekick, Rusty Lee. The series, set in Wyoming, was also broadcast under the title Western Marshal.
- 491 a.k.a. Postal Service is an industry.
- 491 a.k.a. ATPase, Ca++ transporting, plasma membrane 2 is a gene.
- also known as plasma membrane calcium ATPase 2, plasma membrane Ca(2+)-ATPase isoform 2, plasma membrane calcium pump isoform 2
- 491 a.k.a. Sorry! - Season 4 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 491 to learn how to say it correctly!