"4910" a.k.a. "The Quest of Kadji" is a fantasy novel written by Lin Carter, the first book of the Chronicles of Kylix series, in which each volume is set on a different world in the magical solar system of the fictional star Kylix. It was first published in paperback by Belmont Books in July 1971, and was reprinted once by Belmont, in December 1972, and once by Borgo Press in December 1999. The first edition in the United Kingdom was published by Five Star Books in 1973.
- also known as "The Quest of Kadji (Chronicles of Kylix)"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1971
- 4910 a.k.a. Kluyveromyces is a genus of ascomycetous yeasts in the family Saccharomycetaceae. Some of the species, such as K. marxianus, are the teleomorphs of Candida species.
- 4910 a.k.a. neurotrophin 6, alpha pseudogene is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4910 to learn how to say it correctly!