492 a.k.a. Monaco, officially the Principality of Monaco, is a sovereign city-state and microstate, located on the French Riviera in Western Europe. It is bordered by France on three sides; one side borders the Mediterranean Sea. Monaco has an area of 2.02 km² and a population of 36,371; Monaco is the second smallest and the most densely populated country in the world. Monaco has a land border of 4.4 km, a coastline of 4.1 km, and a width that varies between 1,700 and 349 m. The highest point in the country is a narrow pathway named Chemin des Révoires on the slopes of Mont Agel, in the Les Révoires Ward, which is 161 metres above sea level. Monaco's most populous Quartier is Monte Carlo and the most populous Ward is Larvotto/Bas Moulins. Through land reclamation, Monaco's land mass has expanded by twenty percent.
- also known as Monte Carlo, Principality of Monaco
- founded in (718 years ago)
- part of French Riviera, Western Europe, Occitania, Europe, Eurasia
- instance of: princedom / principality = territory ruled by a prince; European country / European nation = any one of the countries occupying the European continent
- member: Monegasque / Monacan = a native or inhabitant of Monaco
- read more about Monaco (country)
Who is 492?
492 a.k.a. John Barrymore was an American actor on stage, screen and radio. A member of the Drew and Barrymore theatrical dynasties, he initially tried to avoid the stage, and briefly attempted a career as an artist, but appeared on stage alongside his father Maurice in 1900, and then his sister Ethel the following year. He began his career in 1903 and first gained attention as a stage actor in light comedy, then high drama, culminating in productions of Justice, Richard III and Hamlet; his portrayal of Hamlet led to him being called the "greatest living American tragedian".
- also known as John Sidney Blyth, Jack Barrymore, The Great Profile, Jack
- born on (132 years ago) in Philadelphia, child of Georgiana Drew and Maurice Barrymore
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- died on (72 years ago) in Los Angeles of cirrhosis, pneumonia
- buried in Calvary Cemetery, East Los Angeles
- read more about John Barrymore (actor)
492 a.k.a. Void Publications is a publisher.
- 492 a.k.a. Emphysema: Emfizēma ir patoloģisks stāvoklis, kam raksturīga gaisa daudzuma palielināšanās kādā orgānā vai gaisa uzkrāšanās audos, kuros tā parasti nav.
- also known as Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- 492 a.k.a. Couriers and Messengers is an industry.
- 492 a.k.a. ATPase, Ca++ transporting, plasma membrane 3 is a gene.
- also known as plasma membrane calcium ATPase 3, plasma membrane calcium pump isoform 3
- 492 a.k.a. Sorry! - Season 5 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 492 to learn how to say it correctly!