493 a.k.a. Unique Graphics is a publisher.
- 493 a.k.a. Asthma is a common chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. Common symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath.
- also known as Bronchial asthma, Asthma attacks
- 493 a.k.a. Cos is an American sketch comedy/variety TV series that debuted on the ABC Network in September 1976. It was hosted by comedian Bill Cosby and featured an ensemble cast who would perform sketches each week. The show was unsuccessful in the Nielsen ratings and was cancelled by November 1976 and replaced with The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries.
- 493 a.k.a. Warehousing and Storage is an industry.
- 493 a.k.a. ATPase, Ca++ transporting, plasma membrane 4 is a gene.
- also known as sarcolemmal calcium pump, matrix-remodelling associated 1, plasma membrane calcium ATPase 4, plasma membrane calcium pump isoform 4
- 493 a.k.a. Sorry! - Season 6 is a tv season.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 493 to learn how to say it correctly!