495 a.k.a. Alpine Bobsled is a steel bobsled roller coaster, made by Intamin. It has been at three parks, Six Flags Great Adventure, Six Flags Great America and now stands at Great Escape in Queensbury, New York.
- also known as Sarajevo Bobsled
"495" a.k.a. "The Macrocosmic Conflict" is a book by David Bischoff.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1986-02
- 495 a.k.a. Hypersensitivity pneumonitis is an inflammation of the alveoli within the lung caused by hypersensitivity to inhaled organic dusts. Sufferers are commonly exposed to the dust by their occupation or hobbies.
- also known as EAA, extrinsic allergic alveolitis
- 495 a.k.a. Tales of the Texas Rangers is a 20th century Western old-time radio and television drama which originally aired on NBC Radio from 1950 to 1952 and later on CBS Television from 1955 to 1958. Film star Joel McCrea voiced the radio version as the fictitious Texas Ranger Jayce Pearson, who uses the latest scientific techniques to identify criminals. His faithful horse, Charcoal, helps Pearson to track down the culprits. The radio shows, some of which are available on the Internet, are reenactments of actual Texas Ranger cases.
- 495 is the integer after 494 and before 496. It is a pentatope number.
- 495 a.k.a. ATPase, H+/K+ exchanging, alpha polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as gastric H,K-ATPase catalytic subunit; potassium-transporting ATPase alpha chain 1; gastric H+/K+ ATPase alpha subunit; ATPase, H+/K+ transporting, alpha polypeptide; proton pump; gastric hydrogen-potassium ATPase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 495 to learn how to say it correctly!