- 496 a.k.a. Mongolia is a landlocked country in east-central Asia. It is bordered by Russia to the north and China to the south, east and west. Ulaanbaatar, the capital and also the largest city, is home to about 45% of the population. Mongolia's political system is a parliamentary republic.
- 496 a.k.a. Extremeroller was a steel stand-up roller coaster at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri. It was built by Arrow Dynamics and the first stand-up roller coaster in the United States. It was built in 1976 under the name Screamroller. In 1983, Arrow designed a stand-up train for the attraction, which was subsequently renamed Extremeroller. However, the original sit-down trains were reinstalled in 1984, remaining in place until the attraction was removed in 1988 and replaced by Timber Wolf that opened in 1989. In 1990 extremeroller was relocated to Formosa WonderWorld in Taipei Taiwan under as "spiral" which standing until end of 2006 the attraction have been removed and its unknown if it its being scrapped or in storage somewhere.
There are other places with in their name, like Rural Municipality of Spiritwood No. 496.
496 a.k.a. Faber and Faber Limited, often abbreviated to Faber, is an independent publishing house in the United Kingdom. Faber has published some of the most well-known literature in the English language, including William Golding's Lord of the Flies. Faber has major literary figures among its former editors, like T. S. Eliot, the major twentieth-century poet.
- also known as Faber & Faber, Faber & Faber (US), FABER & FABER LTD
- official website: www.faber.co.uk
- 496 a.k.a. TV Nation was a satirical newsmagazine television series written, directed and hosted by Michael Moore that was co-funded and originally broadcast by NBC in the United States and BBC2 in the United Kingdom. The show blended humor and journalism into provocative reports about various issues. After moving to Fox for its second season, the show won an Emmy Award in 1995 for Outstanding Informational Series.
- begun on and completed in (20 years ago)
- 17 episodes of 45 or 30 minutes each, in 2 seasons
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: News, Satire, News magazine, Documentary film, Comedy
- some of the awards:
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series nomination for Randy Cohen, Jerry Kupfer, Michael Moore, Kathleen Glynn, Chris Kelly, Stephen Sherrill, David Wald & Eric Zicklin
- PGA Most Promising Producer in Television nomination for Michael Moore
- PGA Most Promising Producer in Television, received by Michael Moore
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series, received by Randy Cohen, Kathleen Glynn, Jerry Kupfer, Chris Kelly, Michael Moore, David Wald, Eric Zicklin & Stephen Sherrill
- official website: www.dogeatdogfilms.com/tv/tvn.html
- 496 a.k.a. Chronic airway obstruction, not elsewhere classified is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 496 a.k.a. ATPase, H+/K+ exchanging, beta polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as proton pump beta chain; gastric H+/K+ ATPase beta subunit; gastric hydrogen-potassium ATPase, beta; ATPase, H+/K+ transporting, beta polypeptide; potassium-transporting ATPase beta chain
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 496 to learn how to say it correctly!