On this page:
4men is a band from South Korea.
- also known as 포맨
- genres: Ballad, Pop music
- albums: "The Artist", "Sorry [ep]", "First Kiss [digital Single]", "Baby Baby", "You [mini Album]"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Mnet Asian Music Award for Best Vocal Performance - Group - "I Can't"
- nominated to Mnet Asian Music Award for Song of the Year - "Once While Living"
- nominated to Mnet Asian Music Award for Best Vocal Performance - Group - "The Man, The Woman"
- nominated to Mnet Asian Music Award for Song of the Year - "The Man, The Woman"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 4men
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Charles HODGE (D.D., of Princeton, New Jersey.)
4men is a Hebrew word, signifying true, and also, truth. When used adverbially at the beginning of a sentence, it expresses affirmation or ...
A New Law-dictionary (1762)
Containing the Interpretation and Definition of Words and Terms Used in the Law; as Also the Whole Law and Practice Thereof, ... The Eighth Edition. ... with Great Additions and Improvements, ... by Giles Jacob
4Men, A Word used by the Britains for a high Mountain and also by the ancient Gaul: ; from whence those high Hills; ...
Eleventh Edition by Merriam-Webster
capable of being measured : MEASURABLE 2 : MENSURAL 1 — men-sur-abM-l-ty \4men(t)s-ro-*bi-la-te, ,men(t)sh-; !men(t)-s3-r »-, ...
Lexicon Hieroglyphicum Sacro-Profanum Of Woordboek Van Gewyde en Ongewyde Voor- En Zinnebeelden (1722)
Waarin Persoonen, Daden, Tyden, Plaatsen, Dieren, Boomen, Planten, Kruiden, Visschen, Vogelen en wat verder in de Heilige Bladen en by de Aaloutheit, tot Voor- of Zinnebeelden heeft gestrekt .... A - G by Martinus Koning
'Zoo zou 4men fleets aanhun gedagtig zyn.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 4men
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: