4th is a tautogram (all words start with the same letter). View more tautograms!
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective 4th
What does 4th mean as an attribute of a noun?
- coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
- examples: July 4th is a red-letter day in America. | I watched the 4th season of X-files. | The library is on the 4th floor. | My neighborhood has a parade on the 4th of July. | European Fish Week starts on June 4th. | However, 2007, this holiday moved to May 4th, while April 29th became the memorial day of Showa called "Showa no Hi. | Tom bats 4th in our team. | She's going to get married to Mr. Johnson on June 4th. | Today is the 4th of July — a day when Chinese government killed hundreds of people on a peaceful demonstration on the Tiananmen square. | Happy 4th of July!
- synonyms of 4th: fourth / quaternary
- similar: ordinal
Other definitions of 4th
What does 4th also mean?
- See fourth.
- "4th" è un album dei DFA pubblicato nel 2008.
- artist: D.F.A.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "4th" is a musical album of Emmerichk.
- released on (6 years ago)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4th to learn how to say it correctly!