|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 4wd
What does 4wd mean as a name of something?
- a motor vehicle with a four-wheel drive transmission system
- a transmission that provides power directly to all four wheels of a motor vehicle
Other definitions of 4wd
What does 4wd also mean?
- [automotive] four-wheel drive.
- synonym: [automotive] 4x4
- Abbreviation of forward
"4WD" is a musical single of Cari Lekebusch.
- released in (13 years ago)
4WD a.k.a. Four-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, AWD, 4WD, or 4×4 is a four-wheeled vehicle with a drivetrain that allows all four wheels to receive torque from the engine.
- read more about Four-wheel drive
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 4WD to learn how to say it correctly!