5 Card Stud
On this page:
- "5 Card Stud" is a 1968 Western directed by Henry Hathaway and starring Dean Martin and Robert Mitchum, The script, based on a novel by Ray Gaulden, was written by Marguerite Roberts, who also wrote the screenplay of True Grit for Hathaway the following year.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Joseph H. Hazen
- production design by Walter H. Tyler
- written by Ray Gaulden
- cinematography by Daniel L. Fapp
- edited by Warren Low
- music by Maurice Jarre, F.C. Van Al Styne, D.H. Doane
- costume design by Leah Rhodes
- set decoration by Ray Moyer
- genres: Western, Mystery, Thriller, Action/Adventure, Crime Thriller, Drama
- rating: PG (USA)
- released on (46 years ago)
- "5 Card Stud" is a 2002 American romantic film starring Khrystyne Haje, Lawrence H. Toffler, Brian Everett, Doris Hess, Steven Houska, Kevin McClatchy, Jeffrey Vincent Parise, Brian Everett and directed by Hank Saroyan.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for 5 Card Stud
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Thomas S. Hischak
5 Card Stud Henry Hathaway (USA) 1968 The Fixer John ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 5 Card Stud
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: