On this page:
"5 Days" a.k.a. "5 Days of War" is a 2011 action film by Finnish director Renny Harlin. The story is about the Russia–Georgia war over the Russian-backed breakaway republic of South Ossetia in Georgia, including the events leading up to the conflict.
- read more about 5 Days of War
- "5 Days" is a musical album of Pivot.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "5 Days" is a song by Patrick Nuo.
- music by Patrick Nuo
- 5 Days is the music video of the song 5 Days by Patrick Nuo.
- award: - Echo Award for Music Video of the Year nomination for Patrick Nuo
- "5 Days" is a musical album by Patrick Nuo.
- released in (12 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 5 Days
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Encyclopaedia Perthensis; Or Universal Dictionary of the Arts, Sciences, Literature, &c. Intended to Supersede the Use of Other Books of Reference (1816)
but the anticipation, which has been neglected e1- ver since, is now grown almost into 5 days: And therefore all the golden ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 5 Days
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video language resources about 5 Days
Click on an item to play that video:
- The True Meaning of BOXING DAY (365 backflip countdown: 5 days to go)
Answer the age old question: What is boxing day anyways? Thought this would be fun for today's countdown vlog! 5 days to go everyone!
- The meaning of Xmas 3/5 days of Xmas || MCV
- Have a great Christmas in 5 days reed description
Hey every hope you have a holly jolly Christmas.
See also the pronunciation examples of 5 Days!
Quotes about 5 Days
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of 5 Days to see it in context!