On this page:
- "5 Songs" is a promotional EP by the American heavy metal band Iced Earth. Originally released on September 19, 2011, as a part of the October 2011 issue of Rock Hard magazine, the EP contained three live recordings from 2007, an interview, as well as two new songs from the band's then yet-to-be-released tenth studio album Dystopia.
- "5 Songs" is a six-track EP by The Decemberists initially self-released by the band in 2001. The misleading title - there are six songs - is because the final track, "Apology Song", was written after the original self-produced CD was released. The lead singer, Colin Meloy, liked it so much that it was added to the album when it was re-released by Hush Records in 2003.
- "5 Songs" EP is a release by South African post-grunge/alternative metal band Seether, released through Wind-up Records in 2002. All five songs on the EP were included on the band's debut album, Disclaimer.
- "5 Songs" a.k.a. "Five Songs" is a composition.
- read more about Five Songs
- "5 songs" is a musical album of BARNABYS.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "5 Songs" is a musical EP of The Story So Far.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "5 Songs" is a musical EP of The Hard Tomorrows.
- released in (11 years ago)
- "5 Songs" is a musical EP of Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start.
- released on (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for 5 Songs
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lol Henderson, Lee Stacey
SUGGESTED LISTENING Chick Corea: Children '5 Songs; Pete Seeger and Brother Kirk Visit Sesame Street. C HA R Ll E CHRISTIAN Electric guitarist and blues.
by Theodore Baker
5 songs [liurns ] f.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for 5 Songs
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about 5 Songs
The Decemberists - "5 Songs/The Tain"
Photo credit: ozmafan
Video about 5 Songs
5 Songs You Should Know Explanation
See also the pronunciation examples of 5 Songs!
Quotes about 5 Songs
He learned through the way that my father and I felt about his songs, his country songs, that they were great songs. And then he went out and sang them for the audiences that we found, and he found a tremendous reaction to that. (Alan Lomax)
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 5 Songs to learn how to say it correctly!