On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 50
What does 50 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
Definition of the adjective 50
What does 50 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- 50 a.k.a. Manche is a French department in Lower Normandy, named for the English Channel.
- 50 a.k.a. Michigan's Adventure: Michigan's Adventure is a 250-acre amusement park in Muskegon County, Michigan, about halfway between Muskegon and Whitehall. It is the largest amusement park in the state and has been owned and operated by Cedar Fair Entertainment Company since 2001. As of 2012, Michigan's Adventure has 53 rides, more than any other park in the state.
- 50 is a Postal Code.
Who is 50?
50 a.k.a. 50 Cent: Curtis James Jackson III, better known by his stage name 50 Cent, is an American rapper, entrepreneur, investor, and actor from New York City, New York. Born in the South Jamaica neighborhood in the New York City borough of Queens, Jackson began drug dealing at the age of twelve during the 1980s crack epidemic. After leaving drug dealing to pursue a music career, he was shot at and struck by nine bullets during an incident in 2000. After releasing the compilation album Guess Who's Back? in 2002, Jackson was discovered by rapper Eminem and signed to Shady Records, Aftermath Entertainment, and Interscope Records.
- read more about 50 Cent
50 a.k.a. Headline is a publisher.
- "50" is a 2010 album by Maryla Rodowicz.
- released on (4 years ago)
- "50" is a musical album of Olive Oil & 5LACK.
- released on
- "50" a.k.a. "50°" is a musical album of Groove Rebels.
- released on (8 years ago)
- "50" is a musical album of Cacka Israelsson.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "50" is a musical EP of Oliver Huntemann.
- released in (10 years ago)
- "50" a.k.a. "50%" is a musical single of Daan.
- released on (15 years ago)
- "50" a.k.a. "'50'" is a musical album of The Nash Hernandez Orchestra.
"50" a.k.a. "50/50" is a 2011 biography, comedy, drama film written by Will Reiser and directed by Jonathan Levine.
- also known as 50 e 50, 50%, Fifti-fifti, I'm with Cancer, Live with It, Pól na pól, Sansa Bak, Untitled Cancer Comedy, Untitled Seth Rogen Project, Freunde fürs (Über)leben
- country: United States of America
- languages: English Language, American English
- producers: Evan Goldberg, Ben Karlin, Seth Rogen
- executive producers: Nathan Kahane & Will Reiser
- production design by Annie Spitz
- art direction by Ross Dempster
- written by Will Reiser
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Adam
- Seth Rogen as Kyle
- Anna Kendrick as Katie
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Rachael
- Anjelica Huston as Diane
- Serge Houde as Richard
- Andrew Airlie as Dr. Ross
- Matt Frewer as Mitch
- Philip Baker Hall as Alan
- Donna Yamamoto as Dr. Walderson
- Stephanie Beard as Susan
- Yee Jee Tso as Dr. Lee
- Sarah Smyth as Jenny
- Peter Kelamis as Phil
- Jessica Parker Kennedy as Jackie
- casting by Francine Maisler
- cinematography by Terry Stacey
- edited by Zene Baker
- music by Michael Giacchino
- costume design by Carla Hetland
- set decoration by Shane Vieau
- genres: Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- subject: Cancer
- rating: 14A (Canada), R (USA)
- released on
- some of the awards:
- Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Screenplay nomination for Will Reiser
- Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy (Role: Adam) nomination for Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- National Board of Review Award for Best Original Screenplay, received by Will Reiser
- Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay nomination for Will Reiser
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Feature nomination for Evan Goldberg, Ben Karlin, Seth Rogen
- Independent Spirit Award for Best Supporting Female nomination for Anjelica Huston
- Writers Guild of America Award for Best Original Screenplay (Summit Entertainment) nomination for Will Reiser
- MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance nomination for Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Independent Spirit Award for Best First Screenplay, received by Will Reiser
- official website: www.50-50themovie.com
- 50 is a dated money value.
- 50 is a camera iso capability.