On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun 500
What does 500 mean as a name of something?
- the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
Definition of the adjective 500
What does 500 mean as an attribute of a noun?
- denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- 500 a.k.a. Montserrat is a British Overseas Territory located in the Caribbean. The island is located in the Leeward Islands, part of the chain of islands known as the Lesser Antilles, in the West Indies. Montserrat measures approximately 16 km long and 11 km wide, with approximately 40 kilometres of coastline. Montserrat is nicknamed The Emerald Isle of the Caribbean both for its resemblance to coastal Ireland and for the Irish ancestry of some of its inhabitants. Males also tend to live longer in this country as defined in the 2013 CIA Factbook.
- 500 is a Postal Code.
- 500 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Daytona 500 Experience.
- "500" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- also known as Shake Baby Shake
- music and lyrics by Emma Anderson
- "500" is a musical single of Bertine Zetlitz.
- released on (9 years ago)
- "500" is a musical album of Milch.
- "500" is a musical EP of Paolo Benvegnù.
- released in (7 years ago)
- "500" is a musical album of Gertrudis.
- released in (7 years ago)
"500" a.k.a. "Vampires of Nightworld" is a book by David Bischoff.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981-07
500 or Five Hundred is a trick-taking game that is an extension of Euchre with some ideas from Bridge. For two to six players it is most commonly played by four players in partnerships but is sometimes recommended as a good three player game. It arose in America before 1900 and was promoted by the United States Playing Card Company, who copyrighted and marketed the rules in 1904. 500 is a social card game and was highly popular in the United States until around 1920 when first Auction bridge and then Contract Bridge drove it from favour. It continued to enjoy popularity in Australia, New Zealand and Quebec.
- 500 is the natural number following 499 and preceding 501.
- 500 is a ball game for children. It is played by one participant throwing a ball, and others catching it for points. This is a non-contact game.
- 500 a.k.a. Wild & Crazy Kids: Wild & Crazy Kids is an American television game show in which large teams, usually consisting entirely of children, participated in head-to-head physical challenges on Nickelodeon. The show lasted for three seasons from 1990 until 1992 for a total of 65 episodes. Wild & Crazy Kids starred three teenage co-hosts with Omar Gooding and Donnie Jeffcoat, Annette Chavez in season 1 and Jessica Gaynes in seasons 2 and 3.
- 500 is a camera iso capability.
- 500 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, alpha subunit 1, cardiac muscle-like 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 500 to learn how to say it correctly!