501 a.k.a. Tryptophan is one of the 22 standard amino acids and an essential amino acid in the human diet, as demonstrated by its growth effects on rats. It is encoded in the standard genetic code as the codon UGG. Only the L-stereoisomer of tryptophan is used in structural or enzyme proteins, but the R-stereoisomer is occasionally found in naturally produced peptides. The distinguishing structural characteristic of tryptophan is that it contains an indole functional group.
- also known as Ardeytropin, Kalma, LTR, TRP, Optimax, Lyphan, Pacitron, Sedanoct, Triptofano, Tryptan, Trofan, Tryptacin, Tryptophane, Tryptophanum, TRP_G, L-Tryptophan
- 501 a.k.a. Weirdsister College is the sequel to successful British children's television series The Worst Witch. It aired on ITV from 28 November to 14 December 2001.
- "501" is a film, directed by Tim Kincaid.
- "501" a.k.a. "#501" is a musical album of Midicronica.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "501" is a musical single of Return To The Sun.
- released on
501 a.k.a. Apogee Books is a publisher.
501 is a musical group.
- album: "The Premier"
- 501 a.k.a. Spirochaete: Spirochaetes belong to a phylum of distinctive diderm bacteria, most of which have long, helically coiled cells. Spirochaetes are chemoheterotrophic in nature, with lengths between 5 and 250 µm and diameters around 0.1–0.6 µm.
- also known as 螺旋體門
- 501 a.k.a. Asbestosis is a chronic inflammatory and fibrotic medical condition affecting the parenchymal tissue of the lungs caused by the inhalation and retention of asbestos fibers. It usually occurs after high intensity and/or long-term exposure to asbestos and is therefore regarded as an occupational lung disease. People with extensive occupational exposure to the mining, manufacturing, handling, or removal of asbestos are at risk of developing asbestosis. Sufferers may experience severe dyspnea and are at an increased risk for certain malignancies, including lung cancer but especially mesothelioma. Asbestosis specifically refers to interstitial fibrosis from asbestos, and not pleural fibrosis or plaquing.
- also known as 石棉肺, 石棉肺沉著症, 石棉沉著症, 石棉沉著病, アスベスト症, 石綿肺症, 石綿症, 石綿沈着症
- 501 is the natural number following 500 and followed by 502.
- 501 a.k.a. aldehyde dehydrogenase 7 family, member A1 also known as ALDH7A1 or antiquitin is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the ALDH7A1 gene.
- also known as aldehyde dehydrogenase 7A1, antiquitin, antiquitin 1, ALDH7A1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 501 to learn how to say it correctly!