503 a.k.a. Isoleucine is an α-amino acid with the chemical formula HO₂CCHCHCH₂CH₃. It is an essential amino acid, which means that humans cannot synthesize it, so it must be ingested. Its codons are AUU, AUC and AUA.
- also known as ILE_G
"503" a.k.a. "Trader's World" is a book by Charles Sheffield.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988-11
"503" is a composition.
503 a.k.a. New Rochelle, NY: Arlington House is a publisher.
503 a.k.a. Mad Mouse was a very compact roller coaster located at the Myrtle Beach Pavilion. Built by Arrow Dynamics in 1998, Mad Mouse was the first of 4 "Mad Mouse" design models installed by Arrow Dynamics. The ride cost a modest $2,000,000 and was a part of a 2 roller coaster expansion in 2 years. The ride closed with the Pavilion on September 30, 2006.
- 503 a.k.a. Leptospira is a genus of spirochaete bacteria, including a small number of pathogenic and saprophytic species. Leptospira was first observed in 1907 in kidney tissue slices of a leptospirosis victim who was described as having died of "yellow fever.
- also known as เล็บโตสไปร่า
- 503 a.k.a. No Strings (1974) is a TV program, begun in (41 years ago).
- 503 a.k.a. Pneumoconiosis due to other inorganic dust is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 503 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, alpha subunit, pseudogene 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 503 to learn how to say it correctly!