- 504 a.k.a. Morocco, officially the Kingdom of Morocco, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa. Geographically, Morocco is characterized by a rugged mountainous interior and large portions of desert. It is one of only three countries to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines. The Arabic name al-Mamlakah al-Maghribiyah and Al-Maghrib are commonly used as alternate names.
- also known as Kingdom of Morocco, The Western Kingdom, The West, Regne del Marroc, Al-Magrib, Maroc, Marruecos
- founded on (59 years ago)
- part of Africa, Maghreb, Mahgrib
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Casablanca = a port on the Atlantic and the largest city of Morocco
- El Aaium = a town in Morocco near the Atlantic coast
- Fes / Fez = a city in north central Morocco
- Marrakech / Marrakesh = a city in western Morocco
- Oujda = a city in northeastern Morocco near the Algerian border
- capital of Morocco / Rabat = the capital of Morocco
- Tangiers / Tangier = a city of northern Morocco at the west end of the Strait of Gibraltar
- Spanish Sahara / Western Sahara = an area in northwestern Africa with rich phosphate deposits
- Atlas Mountains = a mountain range in northern Africa between the Mediterranean and the Sahara Desert
- Jebel Musa / Abila / Abyla = a promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Moroccan = a native or inhabitant of Morocco
- read more about Morocco (country)
- 504 a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
"504" a.k.a. "Cold as Ice" is a science fiction novel by Charles Sheffield. The setting takes place in the late 21st Century with humans having colonized our own solar system, and a terrible civil war recently resolved in which 50% of humanity was wiped out. The plot follows an eclectic group of characters sorting out a mystery initiated during the early days of the war. Like most of Sheffield's books, in addition to hard scifi descriptions of a convincing future world, intricate psychologies of the major characters play a crucial role.
- genres: Science Fiction, Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1992
504 a.k.a. Shillingbury Tales was a British television sitcom comedy-drama series made by ATV for ITV and broadcast 1980-81.
- begun on and completed on (34 years ago)
- 7 episodes of 30 or 50 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genres: Sitcom, Comedy-drama, Comedy, Drama
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Actor (Shillingbury Tales Episode: ...And the Band Played On) nomination for Trevor Howard
504 a.k.a. Leucine is a branched-chain α-amino acid with the chemical formula HO₂CCHCH₂CH₂. Leucine is classified as a hydrophobic amino acid due to its aliphatic isobutyl side chain. It is encoded by six codons and is a major component of the subunits in ferritin, astacin, and other 'buffer' proteins. Leucine is an essential amino acid, meaning that the human body cannot synthesize it, and it therefore must be ingested.
- also known as LEU_G, Leu
- 504 a.k.a. Tandarra - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 504 a.k.a. Pneumonopathy due to inhalation of other dust is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 504 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, alpha subunit, pseudogene 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 504 to learn how to say it correctly!