5050 a.k.a. Room 101 is a BBC comedy television series based on the radio series of the same name, in which celebrities are invited to discuss their pet hates and persuade the host to consign them to a fate worse than death in Room 101, named after the torture room in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four, which is itself named after a meeting room in Broadcasting House where Orwell would sit through tedious meetings. It is produced independently for the BBC by Hat Trick Productions.
- begun on (21 years ago)
- 112 episodes of 30 minutes each
- country: United Kingdom
- genres: Talk show, Panel game, Game show, Comedy
- award: - British Academy Television Award for Best Entertainment Programme nomination for Richard Wilson, Victoria Payne, Geraldine Dowd
"5050" a.k.a. "Crusader's Torch" is a book by Chelsea Quinn Yarbro.
- also known as "Crusader's Torch: An Historical Horror Novel"
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1988-10
5050 is a musical group.
- albums: "Jungle P", "FIRE!!"
- official website: www.50fifty.jp
5050 is a Postal Code.
- 5050 a.k.a. The Education of Max Bickford - Season 1 is a tv season.
- 5050 a.k.a. platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase, isoform Ib, gamma subunit 29kDa is a gene.
- also known as platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase, isoform Ib, gamma subunit (29kD)