506 a.k.a. Methionine is an α-amino acid with the chemical formula HO₂CCHCH₂CH₂SCH₃. This amino acid is classified as nonpolar as it has a straight side chain that possess a S-methyl thioether at the γ-carbon. It is an essential amino acid in all metazoa. This amino-acid is coded by the initiation codon AUG which also indicates mRNA's coding region where translation into protein begins.
- also known as M, Met, MET_G, L-Methionine, Acimethin, Cymethion, Liquimeth, Mepron, Methilanin, Methioninum, Metionina, Polymethionine, Toxin WAR
506 a.k.a. Dossa and Joe was a 2002, bittersweet television comedy series, created, and co-written by Caroline Aherne of the Royle Family. Peter Herbert served as co-writer.
- begun in (13 years ago)
- countries: Australia, United Kingdom
- regular cast:
- genre: Comedy
506 a.k.a. Simon & Schuster Ltd is a publisher.
- also known as Simon & Schuster, Inc; Simon & Schuster UK; Simon & Schuster (UK) ltd
- 506 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, beta polypeptide is a gene.
- also known as ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, beta subunit; mitochondrial ATP synthetase, beta subunit
- 506 a.k.a. Respiratory conditions due to chemical fumes and vapors is an icd-9-cm classification.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 506 to learn how to say it correctly!