507 a.k.a. Cystine is the amino acid formed by the oxidation of two cysteine molecules that covalently link via a disulfide bond. This organosulfur compound has the formula₂. It is a white solid that is slightly soluble in water. Human hair and skin contain approximately 10-14% cystine by mass. It was discovered in 1810 by William Hyde Wollaston but was not recognized as being derived of proteins until it was isolated from the horn of a cow in 1899.
- also known as CYS_G, L-Cystine, Cysteine disulfide, Cystin, Cystine acid, Dicysteine, Gelucystine
"507" a.k.a. "Dragonstar" is a book published in 1980 that was written by Thomas F. Monteleone and David Bischoff.
- authors: Thomas F. Monteleone & David Bischoff
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1980
- released in (35 years ago)
- "507" is music album from Sheila on 7 released in 2006.
- "507" is a musical album of Zoo Army.
- released on (9 years ago)
507 a.k.a. Bart Books is a publisher.
Who is 507?
507 a.k.a. Bruce Fairchild Barton was an American author, advertising executive, and politician. He served in the U.S. Congress from 1937 to 1940 as a Republican from New York.
- also known as Bruce Barton
- born on (129 years ago) in United States of America
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Amherst College
- profession: Politician, author
- Marriage with Esther Randall since
- died on (48 years ago) in New York City
- written works: "A Young Man's Jesus", "Life Application Study Bible - Gospel of John", "Marigraph", "The One Year Book of Daily Prayer", "The Making Of George Groton", "When Your Father Dies", "The Book Nobody Knows", "He upset the world", "The Man Nobody Knows"
- 507 a.k.a. Alcaligenes is a genus of Gram-negative, aerobic, rod-shaped bacteria. The species are motile with one or more peritrichous flagella and rarely nonmotile. It is a genus of nonfermenting bacteria. Additionally, some strains of Alcaligenes are capable of anaerobic respiration, but they must be in the presence of nitrate or nitrite; otherwise, their metabolism is respiratory and never fermentative; The genus does not use carbohydrates. Strains of Alcaligenes are found mostly in the intestinal tracts of vertebrates, decaying materials, dairy products, water, and soil; they can be isolated from human respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts and wounds in hospitalized patients with compromised immune systems. They are occasionally the cause of opportunistic infections, including nosocomial septicemia.
- 507 a.k.a. Two Faces West is a 39-episode half-hour syndicated television western series set in Gunnison in southwestern Colorado, which aired from October 17, 1960, to July 31, 1961. It stars Scottish native Charles Bateman in the dual roles of twin brothers, Rick January, M.D., and Marshal Ben January. Matthew Rapf produced the series.
- 507 a.k.a. Pneumonitis due to solids and liquids is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 507 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, beta polypeptide-like 1 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 507 to learn how to say it correctly!