508 a.k.a. Phenylalanine is an α-amino acid with the formula C₆H₅CH₂CHCOOH. This essential amino acid is classified as nonpolar because of the hydrophobic nature of the benzyl side chain. L-Phenylalanine is an electrically neutral amino acid used to biochemically form proteins, coded for by DNA. The codons for L-phenylalanine are UUU and UUC. Phenylalanine is a precursor for tyrosine, the monoamine signaling molecules dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine, and the skin pigment melanin.
- also known as PHE_G, L-Phenylalanine, Phe, Phenylalamine
"508" a.k.a. "Dragonstar Destiny" is a book published in 1989 that was written by Thomas F. Monteleone and David Bischoff.
- language: English Language
- authors: Thomas F. Monteleone & David Bischoff
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1989-02
- released in (26 years ago)
508 a.k.a. Gauntlet Press is a publisher.
508 a.k.a. Mozambique, officially the Republic of Mozambique, is a country in Southeast Africa bordered by the Indian Ocean to the east, Tanzania to the north, Malawi and Zambia to the northwest, Zimbabwe to the west, and Swaziland and South Africa to the southwest. It is separated from Madagascar by the Mozambique Channel to the east. The capital and largest city is Maputo.
- also known as Republica de Mocambique, Mocambique, Republic of Mozambique
- founded on (40 years ago)
- part of Africa, Southern Sun Hotel Group
- instance of: African country / African nation = any one of the countries occupying the African continent
- Beira = a port city in eastern Mozambique on the Mozambique Channel
- capital of Mozambique / Maputo = the capital and largest city of Mozambique
- Lake Malawi / Lake Nyasa = a long lake in southeastern Africa between Tanzania, Mozambique, and Malawi
- Crocodile River / Limpopo = an African river
- Zambezi River / Zambezi = an African river
- member: Mozambican = a native or inhabitant of Mozambique
- read more about Mozambique (country)
- 508 a.k.a. About Face is a British sitcom consisting of twelve unconnected half-hour episodes starring Maureen Lipman. Each episode featured a guest cast of familiar personalities. The first set of six installments was broadcast in November–December 1989 and the second set in January–February 1991.
- 508 a.k.a. Respiratory conditions due to other and unspecified external agents is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 508 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, beta polypeptide-like 2 is a gene.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 508 to learn how to say it correctly!