- 512 a.k.a. Oman, officially the Sultanate of Oman, is an Arab country in Southwest Asia, on the southeast coast of the Arabian Peninsula. Holding a strategically important position at the mouth of the Persian Gulf, the nation is bordered by the United Arab Emirates to the northwest, Saudi Arabia to the west, and Yemen to the southwest, and shares marine borders with Iran and Pakistan. The coast is formed by the Arabian Sea on the southeast and the Gulf of Oman on the northeast. The Madha and Musandam exclaves are surrounded by the UAE on their land borders, with the Strait of Hormuz and Gulf of Oman forming Musandam's coastal boundaries.
- also known as Sultanate of Oman, عُمان, سلطنة عُمان, Muscat and Oman
- founded in (365 years ago)
- part of Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, Arab world, Eurasia, Arabia, Gulf States
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- part: capital of Oman / Masqat / Muscat = a port on the Gulf of Oman and capital of the sultanate of Oman
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation
- member: Omani = a native or inhabitant of Oman
- read more about Oman (country)
- 512 is a Postal Code.
There are other places with in their name, like Area Code 512.
512 a.k.a. Viking UK is a publisher.
512 a.k.a. The Young Lawyers is an American legal drama that was aired on the ABC network as part of its 1970-71 lineup.
- begun on and completed on (44 years ago)
- 24 episodes of 60 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- regular cast:
- genres: Legal drama, Drama
- Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries, or Motion Picture Made for Television nomination for Zalman King
- Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama
512 a.k.a. Histidine is an α-amino acid with an imidazole functional group. It is one of the 23 proteinogenic amino acids. Its codons are CAU and CAC. Histidine was first isolated by German physician Albrecht Kossel in 1896. Histidine is an essential amino acid in humans and other mammals. It was initially thought that it was only essential for infants, but longer-term studies established that it is also essential for adult humans.
- also known as HISTN_G, L-Histidine, His
- 512 a.k.a. Pneumothorax: A pneumothorax is an abnormal collection of air or gas in the pleural space that separates the lung from the chest wall. Like pleural effusion, pneumothorax may interfere with normal breathing. It is often called collapsed lung, although that term may also refer to atelectasis.
- also known as Pucanje pluća, Пнеумоторакс, Pneumotorax, Pneumothoraks, Lungekollaps, PTX, 氣胸
- 512 is the natural number following 511 and preceding 513.
- 512 a.k.a. Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries is an industry.
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 512 to learn how to say it correctly!