513 a.k.a. Alanine is an α-amino acid with the chemical formula CH₃CHCOOH. The L-isomer is one of the 20 amino acids encoded by the genetic code. Its codons are GCU, GCC, GCA, and GCG. It is classified as a non-polar amino acid. L-Alanine is second only to leucine in rate of occurrence, accounting for 7.8% of the primary structure in a sample of 1,150 proteins. D-Alanine occurs in bacterial cell walls and in some peptide antibiotics.
- also known as ALA_G
"513" a.k.a. "Thinner" is a 1984 novel by Stephen King, published under his pseudonym, Richard Bachman. It would be the last novel which King released under the Richard Bachman pseudonym until the release of The Regulators in 1996, and the last released prior to Bachman being outed as being Stephen King's pseudonym.
- also known as "Thinner (Signet)", "Maleficio", La Peau sur les os
- language: English Language
- Billy Halleck
- Heidi Halleck
- Taduz Lemke
- Richie Ginelli
- Linda Halleck
- genres: Horror, Fiction, Speculative fiction, Horror fiction
- copyright: 1984
- released on (30 years ago)
"513" is an in-production drama film.
- country: United States of America
- genre: Drama
- released in (5 years ago)
513 a.k.a. Fawcett Juniper is a publisher.
- 513 a.k.a. The Interns is an American medical drama series that aired on CBS from 1970 to 1971. It was based on the 1962 film The Interns and the 1964 sequel The New Interns.
- 513 a.k.a. Abscess of lung and mediastinum is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 513 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, delta subunit is a gene.
- also known as mitochondrial ATP synthase, delta subunit; mitochondrial ATP synthase complex delta-subunit precusor
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 513 to learn how to say it correctly!