514 a.k.a. Aspartic acid is an α-amino acid with the chemical formula HOOCCHCH₂COOH. The carboxylate anion and salts of aspartic acid are known as aspartate. The L-isomer of aspartate is one of the 23 proteinogenic amino acids, i.e., the building blocks of proteins. Its codons are GAU and GAC.
- also known as ASP_G
"514" a.k.a. "The Running Man" is a science fiction novel by Stephen King, first published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman in 1982 as a paperback original. It was collected in 1985 in the omnibus The Bachman Books. The novel is set in a dystopian United States during the year 2025, in which the nation's economy is in ruins and world violence is rising.
- also known as "Running man", "El Fugitivo", The Running Man - juokse tai kuole, Người chạy, 魔鬼阿諾
- language: English Language
- Sheila Catherine Gordon
- Amber Mendez
- Bobby Thompson
- Damon Killian
- Ben Richards
- genres: Dystopia, Science Fiction, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1982
514 a.k.a. Division 4 was an Australian television police drama series made by Crawford Productions for the Nine Network between 1969 and 1975 for 300 episodes.
- begun in and completed in (40 years ago)
- 300 episodes of 60 minutes each, in 7 seasons
- country: Australia
- regular cast:
- genres: Crime Fiction, Drama
- some of the awards:
- Gold Logie Award for Most Popular Personality on Australian Television nomination for Gerard Kennedy
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor nomination for Gerard Kennedy
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actress nomination for Patricia Smith
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Drama Series nomination for Nine Network
- Logie Award for Outstanding Single Acting Performance nomination for John Fegan
- Gold Logie Award for Most Popular Personality on Australian Television, received by Gerard Kennedy
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actor, received by Gerard Kennedy
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Actress, received by Patricia Smith
- Logie Award for Most Outstanding Drama Series, received by Nine Network
- Logie Award for Outstanding Single Acting Performance, received by John Fegan
514 a.k.a. Old Earth Books is a specialty publisher which specializes in out-of-print and niche books, primarily in the science fiction genre. The name comes from the Cordwainer Smith Lords of the Instrumentality series. It is located in Baltimore, MD. It was founded and is operated by Michael Walsh.
- 514 a.k.a. Pulmonary congestion and hypostasis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 514 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F1 complex, epsilon subunit is a gene.
- also known as mitochondrial ATPase, mitochondrial ATP synthase epsilon chain, F(0)F(1)-ATPase, H(+)-transporting two-sector ATPase
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 514 to learn how to say it correctly!