515 is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
515 a.k.a. Glutamic acid is one of the 20-23 proteinogenic amino acids, and its codons are GAA and GAG. It is a non-essential amino acid. The carboxylate anions and salts of glutamic acid are known as glutamates. In neuroscience, glutamate is an important neurotransmitter that plays the principal role in neural activation.
- also known as GLU_G
"515" a.k.a. "Roadwork" is a novel by Stephen King, published in 1981 under the pseudonym Richard Bachman as a paperback original. It was collected in 1985 in the hardcover omnibus The Bachman Books, which is no longer in print. However, three of the four novels in that collection - Roadwork, The Long Walk, and The Running Man - have since been reprinted as standalone titles.
- also known as "Carretera Maldita"
- language: English Language
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1981
515 a.k.a. Doctor Who Books is a publisher.
515 is a Postal Code.
- 515 a.k.a. Postinflammatory pulmonary fibrosis is an icd-9-cm classification.
- 515 a.k.a. 2-Methylcitric acid contains two asymmetric carbon atoms and exists as two pairs of related enantiomers designated as 2-methylcitric acid I and II. It is a substrate of enzyme 2-methylcitrate dehydratase [EC 188.8.131.52] and product of enzyme 2-methylcitrate synthase in Propanoate metabolism pathway.
- also known as 2-Methylcitrate
- 515 a.k.a. A Kind of Loving is a TV program, begun on (33 years ago).
- 515 a.k.a. Broadcasting (except Internet) is an industry.
- 515 a.k.a. ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit B1 is a gene.
- also known as cell proliferation-inducing protein 47; ATP synthase B chain, mitochondrial; H+-ATP synthase subunit b; ATP synthase, H+ transporting, mitochondrial F0 complex, subunit b, isoform 1
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of 515 to learn how to say it correctly!