5150 is a Postal Code.
5150 is a musical group.
- albums: "Li'l Miss", "Forever Night / Murder 11"
5150 is a brand.
- "5150" is the seventh studio album by American hard rock band Van Halen, released in 1986 on Warner Bros. Records. It was the first to be recorded with new lead singer Sammy Hagar, who replaced David Lee Roth.
- "5150" is a musical album of DevilishP.
- "5150" a.k.a. "5150"" is a composition.
"5150" a.k.a. "The Great Hunt" is the second book of The Wheel of Time fantasy series written by American author Robert Jordan. It was published by Tor Books and released on November 15, 1990. The Great Hunt consists of a prologue and 50 chapters. In 2004 The Great Hunt was re-released as two separate books, The Hunt Begins and New Threads in the Pattern.
- also known as "Great Hunt"
- language: English Language
- genres: Fantasy, Speculative fiction
- copyright: 1990
- released on (24 years ago)
- 5150 a.k.a. Serpico is a short-lived American crime drama series that aired on NBC between September 1976 and February 1977. The series was based on the book by Peter Maas and the 1973 film of the same name that starred Al Pacino in the title role. A television movie, Serpico: The Deadly Game, served as pilot and aired in April 1976.
- "5150" is a film.
- "5150" is a 2010 short film directed by Fay Hauser.
- 5150: Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes him or her a danger to themselves, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled. A qualified officer, which includes any California peace officer, as well as any specifically designated county clinician, can request the confinement after signing a written declaration. When used as a term, 5150 can informally refer to the person being confined or to the declaration itself, or as a verb, as in "I have a possible 5150 here" or " was 5150ed".
- 5150 is a product line.
- 5150 a.k.a. phosphodiesterase 7A is a gene.
- also known as phosphodiesterase isozyme 7
- 5150 a.k.a. The Henderson Kids II - Season 2 is a tv season.